httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: fd leaks
Date Thu, 06 Feb 1997 22:19:22 GMT
Yeah we should definately be using pfopen() everywhere.  Except for the
few debugging things like -DDEBUG_INCLUDE_CMD in mod_include.c.

BTW, I thought that MaxRequestsPerChild used to default to 0 so that we'd
find leaks.  It still does in httpd.h but not in httpd.conf-dist.  Now
that keep alives will go up to 100 per child, leaks are important to find.
Note that MaxRequestsPerChild really means "max accept()s called per
child" -- a keepalive session only counts as 1 "request" for the purpose
of MaxRequestsPerChild.

Dean