httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: [PATCH] bugfix for problems w/ RLimit*
Date Sat, 01 Feb 1997 20:40:04 GMT
+1

On Fri, 31 Jan 1997, Ed Korthof wrote:

> Wednesday evening (the day the bug was reported), I sent this patch to the
> person reporting the bug w/ supplying only one argument to the RLimit*
> family of directives (which started causing segmentation faults).
> 
> I haven't heard back, but this ought to do the trick unless the error is
> unrelated to the patch I sent earlier.  And it's better logic anyway; had
> I noticed earlier, I'd have done this first thing.
> 
>      -- Ed Korthof        |  Web Server Engineer --
>      -- ed@organic.com    |  Organic Online, Inc --
>      -- (415) 278-5676    |  Fax: (415) 284-6891 --
> 
> *** http_core.c.orig	Wed Jan 29 21:34:44 1997
> --- http_core.c	Wed Jan 29 21:34:17 1997
> ***************
> *** 1003,1009 ****
>   	return;
>       }
>       
> !     if ((str = getword_conf(cmd->pool, &arg2)))
>   	max = atol(str);
>   
>       /* if we aren't running as root, cannot increase max */
> --- 1003,1009 ----
>   	return;
>       }
>       
> !     if (arg2 && (str = getword_conf(cmd->pool, &arg2)))
>   	max = atol(str);
>   
>       /* if we aren't running as root, cannot increase max */
> 
> 


Mime
View raw message