httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <>
Subject Re: [Fwd: more byterange/PDF data - solution and patch included (fwd)] (fwd)
Date Sat, 08 Feb 1997 02:39:10 GMT
On Fri, 7 Feb 1997, sameer wrote:

> (navigator 4 bug strikes Lou. =)

Speaking of Navigator... you'd think it could generate text... while
HTML has potential for mail, my mail agent (pine) doesn't support it

> 	anyway, Alexei's fix is fine. whee.

Good. Thanks for getting in touch with Netscape, btw. I'm glad to get
this fixed; knowing that Navigator 4 will work correctly makes me feel
a lot better about leaving in the workaround for 2/3.

And yeah, I couldn't imagine that my workaround would stop working,
since it just makes Apache emulate Netscape's (and Adobe's) own
servers! Still, it's good to have confirmation.

Alexei Kosut <>      The Apache HTTP Server

View raw message