httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: test/144: Just testing some more
Date Thu, 27 Feb 1997 03:27:49 GMT
Copied to new-httpd since few people are svbscribed to the bugs list yet.
As Brian posted, changes to reports will now be sent to the bugs list in
addition to new reports.  So I would recommend you start following it.

If you wish to add a comment to a PR via mail, keep the subject line the
same as the message GNATS sent (some variation is ok, eg. "Re: ") and
reply to apbugs@apache.org.  That reply will automatically be noted in the
PR's audit trail (but NOT sent to the original submitter, so cc them if
you want them to get it...)  and sent to the list (so take out the
apache-bugdb cc).

See PR#144 for an example of how it is recorded.  IMHO, any noteworthy
comments should be added to the audit trail (keep quoting down),
especially if it is a PR that is going to hang around for a while.