httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: list of things to be done
Date Thu, 27 Feb 1997 03:01:01 GMT
On Wed, 26 Feb 1997, Chuck Murcko wrote:

> Randy Terbush wrote:

> > > I will, if we establish a release date for b8, which I assume will then
> > > be a release if OK.
> > >
> > > Anyone?
> > >
> > > March 8th?
> >
> > Works for me. Is this a release candidate? I personally haven't
> > seen any real showstoppers in b7 yet, but I am still reading...
>
> I would be hoping that it would be, now that we're finally in feature
> freeze. 8^) I'm starting with Marc's last list from b7, and culling new
> stuff from mail I've seen and the bug DB. I should have a list together
> later tonight or tomorrow. I'm hoping folks will fill me in on stuff I
> miss, older patches that no one looked at, etc.
>
> Anything happens after the 8th, I figure it's b9 or 1.2.1, depending on
> the timing & severity. Everyone OK with that?

I'm not sure things will be quite ready for the 8th; it depends on how bug
reports keep coming in for things broken in b7.

The 3 second pause on CGIs in some situations and my logfile directory
permission checks would be good to fix if possible.

I think taz is getting bored:

load averages: 114.83,  7.60,  4.83                        18:44:15

Whee.  I got that ppro/180 I was testing up to ~250 under FreeBSD when I
was testing Apache performance, but that wasn't on a production box...