httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <>
Subject Apache 1.2b7 on Linux (fwd)
Date Wed, 26 Feb 1997 17:38:21 GMT
The word on Linux from someone who should know.  Should probably put this
on the web site somewhere?

In article <33136d9a.0@>,  <> wrote:
>                 from conf.h:545,
>                 from buff.c:64:
>/usr/include/linux/uio.h:18: redefinition of `struct iovec'
>make: *** [buff.o] Error 1
>If you have any ideas, please let me know (CC me a copy too, I don't
>check the newsgroup very often).

You are using an old C library include set and a newer kernel. If you
remove the definition of struct iovec from your includes, or you use
a set of includes appropriate for a 2.0 kernel you will not have this

Alan Cox, Technical Director, CymruNET Ltd:	Email:
-------- ----------	Phone: +44 1792 290194
Internet/Intranet Solutions, ISDN, Leased Lines, Consultancy and Support

View raw message