httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: [STATUS] and the river flows on
Date Sat, 22 Feb 1997 00:52:17 GMT
On Fri, 21 Feb 1997, Petr Lampa wrote:

> > Ain't gonna happen before 1.2b7 unless magic happens:

> >   * multiviews not behaving properly with path info (PR#40)
> >

> This is not related with multiviews. It does the same for

While it is true that the behavior is general, the problem crops up with
CGIs because some people use multiviews to access CGI scripts; even though
something is a CGI after being translated by multiviews, pathinfo still
breaks it.

Note that multiviews when doing a similar thing with SSI (ie. using PATH_INFO
inside the document) works fine.

When I looked through it quickly with a debugger before, it seemed like
some odd behavior was going on in the middle of the request but I didn't
look that closely...