httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: [BUG]: "httpd's turn to zombies with virtual hosts" on FreeBSD (fwd)
Date Thu, 20 Feb 1997 16:47:29 GMT
Are you trying to use a seperate logfile for each domain?  If so, you need
to take special pains with 2.1.x to get enough file descriptors; it is
easier with 2.2.

If you are logging to seperate logfiles, try logging to one; use
mod_log_config and add the virtual domain name.  You can split them out
later.

If this is your problem, then it is possible to increase the number of fds
available, let me know (or search the FreeBSD archives) if you really need
the details...