httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache/src http_protocol.c
Date Thu, 20 Feb 1997 02:10:19 GMT
Is it just me or are the lists a bit slower than normal right now?

On Wed, 19 Feb 1997, Alexei Kosut wrote:

> akosut      97/02/19 17:23:25
>
>   Modified:    src       http_protocol.c
>   Log:
>   Add a check for MSIE 3 to send multipart/x-byteranges instead of byteranges.
>   Remove quotes from the boundary string (MSIE has problems with them).

Don't forget the CHANGES file.  Everyone should check through everything
they (and everyone else if they want...) committed and add anything
necessary to the CHANGES file; trivial things don't necessarily have to be
there, but there are some one line changes that should be.

I am working on the logfile checks right now...