httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject PR#73: add Referrer to errorlog
Date Sun, 16 Feb 1997 06:34:11 GMT
This PR is about adding the referrer to the errorlog when documents aren't
found.  The concept is good and I like the idea, but I'm not sure we want
to change the format.

Some level of this can be achieved by using mod_log_config, logging the
referrer, then looking for 404s in the log.  Or if we expanded
mod_log_config a bit we could let it make a seperate error log file
of its own with all 404s.

I think one or more of the below would be appropriate:

	- close the report, say use mod_log_config
	- put it as a contrib patch and close the PR
	- add it and close the PR
	- say good idea but not right now and suspend the PR