httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: getcd vs getcwd
Date Sat, 15 Feb 1997 22:47:36 GMT
Two proposals:

1. Replace the (one) place where getwd is with ap_getwd, then have
a #define in conf.h that sets it to getwd or getcwd depending on
platform.  This way we don't get hurt when a platform does have
getwd but we try to redefine it anyway.

2. Just get rid of the one place where we use getwd.  Doesn't look
too hard to do...

I don't recall any problems with a system having neither.

Comments?  I will do either once I get some comments unless anyone else is
bored...