httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject timetable for 1.2b7
Date Fri, 14 Feb 1997 00:52:19 GMT
I am hoping to get out an updated things to do list tomorrow (busy,
busy... <sigh>) and to start going through some of the backlog of issues
and prodding as necessary.

I have a week "off" next week (ie. no university), although I still have
to upgrade the OS on my home box, finish a SNMP client, upgrade a shell
server, do some studying and some FreeBSD stuff.  <sigh>

In any case, what it boils down to is that I will have some time to spend
finishing up some of the things that I think should be done before the
next beta. I would still like to investigate Dean's suggestion for
lingering_close, but am not sure if it is practical (ie. without too many
source changes and without having any real portability issues crop up)
until I look at it more closely.  There has been no real discussion of a
timeline for b7.  If things come together, how about planning for
something in around a week?