httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache/src CHANGES http_main.c
Date Wed, 12 Feb 1997 01:40:23 GMT
Do you think setsockopt TCP_NODELAY is portable too?

If so, see the ifdef for MPE and the bug report for "UNIX SVR4 MP RAS"
that came through the other week; ie. won't compile due to no TCP_NODELAY.

It is arguable that not being able to set it is an offence worthy of
suicide; if so, current is fine.  If not, it should be wrapped by an
ifdef.

I am going to suggest the same thing for TCP_NODELAY when I get to it,
because failing there is certainly not worthy of suicide.

{