httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject [BUG] Solaris 2.5 accept: too many levels of remote in path
Date Tue, 11 Feb 1997 02:12:35 GMT
(I mentioned this in another message, but I wouldn't be suprised if people
missed it...)

While doing testing on Solaris 2.5, I got the following:

[Sun Feb  9 11:53:55 1997] accept: Too many levels of remote in path
[Sun Feb  9 11:53:55 1997] - socket error: accept failed

it happened only every once in a while.  After it happened, the server
didn't accept any more connections for a while.  HUPing the parent had no
effect.

I _know_ I have seen this talked about before, but it isn't in the
archives.  Anyone?