httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: updated Agenda for 1.2b7
Date Sat, 08 Feb 1997 00:31:12 GMT
On Fri, 7 Feb 1997, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> >From the fingers of  Marc Slemko flowed the following:
> >
> >1.2b7 status as of Fri Feb  7 00:31:07 MST 1997:
> >
> >Agenda for 1.2b7-dev
> >====================
> >
> >Patches ready for testing, voting:
> >

>     Well, not for voting yet, but there's the new manual page for
>     mod_expires that I'd like to have reviewed, and that should
>     definitely be approved before 1.2 release.  I'm not going to mail it
>     again; you can look at it online at the URL below.  Outstanding
>     issue: what does the "Override" label in each directive description
>     mean, and what should it be?  (Based upon mod_dir.html..)
>
>       http://www.show.decus.org:9000/~htdocs/manual/mod/mod_expires.html

Docs look good to me, but I don't use mod_expires so have no idea if
anything you are saying is right...

the override bit seems to refer to what needs to be in the "allowoverride"
directive to let that one be used in things like .htaccess files.  It
should be "indexes" for these according to my reading of the source.