httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: PATCH: conf.h / USE_FLOCK or USE_FCNTL (fwd)
Date Sun, 02 Feb 1997 21:58:17 GMT
On Sun, 2 Feb 1997, Brian Behlendorf wrote:

> [...]

+1 on the concept.  I wonder if we should get rid of
USE_*_SERIALIZED_ACCEPT and replace it with a combination of
USE_SERIALIZED_ACCEPT and USE_{FCNTL|FLOCK}.  Comments?  If we are
generalizing this (and I think that is a good idea; can think of lots
of ideas for cool modules that need to lock files) may as well do it
fully.

I don't have time to really look at the patch and how it impacts
things right now, but at first glance it looks reasonable.