httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: Agenda for 1.2b7
Date Sat, 01 Feb 1997 22:34:56 GMT
Under 1.1, we often see some child processes refuse to die for a long time
after the server is HUPed on FreeBSD 2.1.x under moderate (~a dozen
requests/sec) load.

When I was doing some testing with 1.2b7-dev, I made things get to a state
(through testing a bug that made the child processes get a SEGV) where
all child processes were zombines and the parent wouldn't start any more.