httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject [BUG]: "generates SIGSEGV when redirecting server root index.html" on Irix (fwd)
Date Mon, 10 Feb 1997 20:44:19 GMT

Acked.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon Feb 10 11:36:23 1997
From: ahoag@nas.nasa.gov
To: apache-bugs%apache.org@organic.com
Subject: [BUG]: "generates SIGSEGV when redirecting server root index.html" on Irix

Submitter: ahoag@nas.nasa.gov
Operating system: Irix, version: 6.2
Version of Apache Used: 1.2 beta 4 and 6
Extra Modules used:
URL exhibiting problem:

Symptoms:
--
We have 2 servers and I'd like to redirect the server root
of the one of the servers to point to the other, so only

Redirect /index.html http://otherserver.nasa.gov/index.html

And when I try and get the server root, the common log shows:

[Mon Feb 10 11:21:35 1997] httpd: caught SIGSEGV, dumping core

However I've been unable to find the core file, but it immediately
closes the connection when this happens.

--

Backtrace:
--

# find / -name core -exec ls -ld {} \;