httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject status of reported bug (fwd)
Date Fri, 07 Feb 1997 19:55:08 GMT

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 1997 14:25:22 -0500
From: Bill Kuhn <wkuhn@sun1.uconect.net>
To: apache-bugs@apache.org
Subject: status of reported bug

I reported a "bug" in apache 1.1.1 yesterday and I confirmed that it was
entered in your database.  The more I think about it, I think that I can
conclude that the problems I am experiencing with apache are actually
the result of upgrading from linux 1.2.13 to 2.0.18.

I really would appreciate it if someone could help me conclude that it
is the OS and not apache that is responsible for resulting in httpd
catching a SIGSEGV and dumping core EVERY time that a #exec cmd
directive is parsed and executed by apache.

Reference PR# 165.
--
Bill Kuhn
Chief Developer