httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Garey Smiley" <ga...@main.slink.com>
Subject Re: ApacheNT
Date Thu, 27 Feb 1997 16:00:47 GMT
On Wed, 26 Feb 1997 23:02:12 -0800 (PST), Brian Behlendorf wrote:

>Also, in particular there is a gentleman at a company called Softway, who make
>a platform for porting Unix apps to NT (called OpenNT), who claims to have
>done a port of 1.1.1 and was beginning work on 2.0.  I've passed his contact
>info to Dave Llopis, who's on new-httpd, and will be inviting him to the
>apache-ntdev when it gets developed.
>
>Thoughts?  I'd like to set this up by Friday or so.

Below is a copy of a message I posted in Dec. it may also be worth
looking into.

Can one of the NT experts take a look at
http://www.leo.org/pub/comp/os/os2/gnu/emx+gcc/contrib/index.html and
the rsxwdk2.zip file. It is an NT runtime for the EMX tool that I used
for the OS/2 port of Apache. If I'm reading this correctly it should
allow us to do a full NT port with minor modifications to the current
code. Similar to what I did for OS/2. EMX is avaiable at
http://www.leo.org/pub/comp/os/os2/gnu/emx+gcc/index.html. I'm tied up
right now with work and don't have the time myself to look into this.

Garey Smiley
SoftLink Services
garey@slink.com
http://www.slink.com/