httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Dirk.vanGulik" <Dirk.vanGu...@jrc.it>
Subject Re: [BUG]: "Authorization stopped working" on Solaris 2.x (fwd)
Date Thu, 27 Feb 1997 13:39:23 GMT
Dear Philip,

I've tried to reproduce this on a solaris 2.4 and 2.5 machine,
and failed sofar. But I have a feeling that it might have
something to do with the valid-user entry.

Could you give me a URL on your system which gives this
particular problem _and_ add a second Virtual host block
qith instead of valid-user a real user and see if that
makes a change.

A copy of your Configuration/Makefile would also help.

Thanks !

Dw.