httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <>
Subject [BUG?] Multiple vhosts on one config
Date Tue, 25 Feb 1997 12:13:58 GMT
We're trying to get two hostnames on one virtual host, as it were. That is,
they both map to the same IP address _and_ the same section of the config file.
It doesn't work - one of them works, the other gets the "main" server config.

Is this supposed to work? How? Or should I start bugfixing?

BTW, I didn't see anything done about the proxy problems I reported (excess
cleanups for file descriptors) - did I miss something?

Ben Laurie                Phone: +44 (181) 994 6435  Email:
Technical Director        URL:
A.L. Digital Ltd,         Apache Group member (