httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Dirk.vanGulik" <Dirk.vanGu...@jrc.it>
Subject Re: [BUG]: "ErrorDocument appears to break in 1.2b7" on Solaris 2.x
Date Tue, 25 Feb 1997 08:58:44 GMT
I see the same here. From what I can work out the per_dir_config
when response_code_string() is called, is not pointing to the
right (but the first) virtual host. I am a bit mistified here.

Dw.

char *response_code_string (request_rec *r, int error_index)
{
    core_dir_config *conf =
      (core_dir_config *)get_module_config(r->per_dir_config, &core_module);

    return conf->response_code_strings[error_index];
}
Dw.