httpd-dev mailing list archives

From c...@decus.org (Rodent of Unusual Size)
Subject Re: PR#73: add Referrer to errorlog
Date Sun, 16 Feb 1997 13:41:56 GMT
>From the fingers of Dean Gaudet flowed the following:
>
>On Sat, 15 Feb 1997, Marc Slemko wrote:
>> 	- close the report, say use mod_log_config
>
>This gets my vote.  It's how I do it...

    Moi aussi.

    I don't quite understand this bit about your reluctance to change
    the format, though, Marc.  Are we talking about the error log, or
    the access log?  I agree for the latter, but I thought the issue was
    the former?  (Haven't read the PR for a while, and can't right
    now..)

    It's a good idea, though, and I think I'll add it to the FAQ I'm
    enhancing.

    #ken    :-)}