httpd-dev mailing list archives

From c...@decus.org (Rodent of Unusual Size)
Subject Re: updated Agenda for 1.2b7
Date Fri, 07 Feb 1997 11:31:03 GMT
>From the fingers of  Marc Slemko flowed the following:
>
>1.2b7 status as of Fri Feb  7 00:31:07 MST 1997:
>
>Agenda for 1.2b7-dev
>
>Patches ready for testing, voting:

    Well, not for voting yet, but there's the new manual page for
    mod_expires that I'd like to have reviewed, and that should
    definitely be approved before 1.2 release.  I'm not going to mail it
    again; you can look at it online at the URL below.  Outstanding
    issue: what does the "Override" label in each directive description
    mean, and what should it be?  (Based upon mod_dir.html..)

      http://www.show.decus.org:9000/~htdocs/manual/mod/mod_expires.html

    #ken    :-)}