httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ed Korthof" ...@organic.com>
Subject Re: [BUG]: "Resource limits (RlimitCPU, etc.) cause core dump" on Solaris 2.x (fwd)
Date Tue, 04 Feb 1997 02:39:46 GMT
A patch for this bug has already been applied to the most recent source tree.
 I have attached that patch; if you apply this by hand, please note that the
line numbers differ from the standard 1.2b6 code base and make sure you make
the change on the appropriate line (1017).

This bug was caused by a change made from 1.2b4 to 1.2b6 which is related to
the TAKE12 method and the arguments passed to set_rlimit; so far as I know, the
offset stuff is alright (though I don't claim to understand it).

--
     -- Ed Korthof        |  Web Server Engineer --
     -- ed@organic.com    |  Organic Online, Inc --