httpd-dev mailing list archives

From c...@decus.org (Rodent of Unusual Size)
Subject Re: [BUG] (!) mod_rewrite.c DOES NOT compile!
Date Mon, 03 Feb 1997 16:24:14 GMT
>From the fingers of Randy Terbush flowed the following:
>
>I saw no warnings with -Wall on FreeBSD.

    Did you apply Ralf's patch directly to your working copy?  I didn't,
    I just went from what was in the repository.

    I just went back and looked at his submission, and there *were*
    significant changes to mod_rewrite.h - but it looks like only
    mod_rewrite.c got checked in.  So people who applied Ralf's patch
    directly wouldn't see the problem, but people who didn't [like me]
    and tried to compile from the repository copy would.

    #ken    :-(}