httpd-dev mailing list archives

From montu...@strumpet.mcom.com (Lou Montulli)
Subject Re: grph... Netscape 4.0b2 and byteranges (fwd)
Date Wed, 26 Feb 1997 19:28:28 GMT
sameer wrote:

          Thanks for working on the byteranges problem.. IT doesn't
  appear to be fixed in b2. Can you look at it? Thanks.

  ----- Forwarded message from Alexei Kosut -----

  From new-httpd-owner@apache.org  Sun Feb 23 17:12:13 1997
  MBOX-Line: From new-httpd-owner@apache.org  Sun Feb 23 17:12:07 1997

  Date: Sun, 23 Feb 1997 17:11:34 -0800 (PST)
  From: Alexei Kosut <akosut@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>
  To: new-httpd@apache.org
  Subject: grph... Netscape 4.0b2 and byteranges
  Sender: new-httpd-owner@apache.org

  Would whomever contacted Lou at Netscape last time mind doing it
  again? I just tested Netscape 4.0b2 for the Mac w/ the PDF plugin,
  and
  it doesn't seem to recognize multipart/byteranges, although the
  message that was forwarded here from him indicated that it would.

  Note that because 4.0b2 continues to send Request-Range, 1.2b7 still

  works fine with it; however, it would be nice to see Navigator
  fixed.

It wasn't supposed to be fixed in b2.  I checked in changes to our B3
codebase
so you will see it fixed in that release.

----- End of forwarded message from Lou Montulli -----

--
Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-986-8770
President					FAX:     510-986-8777