httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@topsail.org>
Subject Re: Apache Benchmarks ?
Date Thu, 20 Feb 1997 04:26:47 GMT
Amal Prabhu wrote:

Hi Amal. I know of no current benchmarks for Apache, other than those
run by other server vendors. 8^) I am forwarding your request also to
the other Apache developers, to see if anyone has or knows of some
NextStep benchmark runs. You may also want to get Webstone from SGI and
run some tests yourself, as a sanity check of any results we can find.
If any of us developers has any leads, you'll likely hear from us.

Thanks for your interest in Apache.

--
chuck
Chuck Murcko