httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <...@luers.qosina.com>
Subject [BUG]: "IncludesNOEXEC and Content-type" on Linux (fwd)
Date Mon, 10 Feb 1997 23:27:02 GMT

no ack... but confirmed, either the code is setup incorrectly, or we didn't
update the docs.

--
Aram Mirzadeh					awm@qosina.com
Apache httpd team member			awm@apache.org

"Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's
recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will
personally rip your lungs out. Babylon Control out. [Sigh] Civilians. [Looking
up] Just kidding about the God part -- no offense."

Lt. Commander Susan Ivanova, Voice in the Wilderness Part I