httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jake Buchholz <j...@execpc.com>
Subject Re: [BUG]: "Argument passing in <!--#exec cmd=...-->" on Linux (fwd)
Date Mon, 03 Feb 1997 19:54:33 GMT
I noticed this exact same thing on one of my virtual hosts a few weeks
back when I had suexec turned on.  I disabled suexec for that virtual host,
and the SSI worked again.  I emailed Jason and Randy about this and they
thought it might be related to a suexec bug that they'd dug up.

Towards the end of last week, it struck me that perhaps I should try
changing the 'cmd=' to 'cgi=' to see if there was any change, but have not
found the time to do so yet.

Of course, this _may_ be something completely different.... :)

Aram Mirzadeh had previously stated:

--
Jake Buchholz                                      http://www.execpc.com/~jake
Exec-PC Internet Systems Administrator                         jake@execpc.com