httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: [PATCH] bugfix for problems w/ RLimit*
Date Sat, 01 Feb 1997 21:51:31 GMT
Dean Gaudet wrote:
> 
> +1

+1 as well.
> 
> On Fri, 31 Jan 1997, Ed Korthof wrote:
> 
> > Wednesday evening (the day the bug was reported), I sent this patch to the
> > person reporting the bug w/ supplying only one argument to the RLimit*
> > family of directives (which started causing segmentation faults).
> > 
> > I haven't heard back, but this ought to do the trick unless the error is
> > unrelated to the patch I sent earlier.  And it's better logic anyway; had
> > I noticed earlier, I'd have done this first thing.
> > 
> >      -- Ed Korthof        |  Web Server Engineer --
> >      -- ed@organic.com    |  Organic Online, Inc --
> >      -- (415) 278-5676    |  Fax: (415) 284-6891 --
> > 
> > *** http_core.c.orig	Wed Jan 29 21:34:44 1997
> > --- http_core.c	Wed Jan 29 21:34:17 1997
> > ***************
> > *** 1003,1009 ****
> >   	return;
> >       }
> >       
> > !     if ((str = getword_conf(cmd->pool, &arg2)))
> >   	max = atol(str);
> >   
> >       /* if we aren't running as root, cannot increase max */
> > --- 1003,1009 ----
> >   	return;
> >       }
> >       
> > !     if (arg2 && (str = getword_conf(cmd->pool, &arg2)))
> >   	max = atol(str);
> >   
> >       /* if we aren't running as root, cannot increase max */
> > 
> > 
> 


-- 
====================================================================
      Jim Jagielski            |       jaguNET Access Services
     jim@jaguNET.com           |       http://www.jaguNET.com/
                  "Not the Craw... the CRAW!"

Mime
View raw message