httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk.vanGu...@jrc.it
Subject Re: Might as well be a CERT warning.
Date Sat, 11 Jan 1997 13:42:54 GMT
On Sat, 11 Jan 1997, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> Brian Behlendorf wrote:
> >

> > Wonderful.
> >
> > The question is, should we release a patch for 1.1.1?  I think so, since
> > it looks like it'll be an easy fix.
>
> I think that a patch, and maybe even a 1.1.2 release may be in order.

I quite agree here; and perhas a change of the GET in the
document into a HEAD to make peoples live easier.

Dw.

>                   "Not
XYhttp://ewse.ceo.org                         http://enrm.ceo.org
DWvGulik@Dialis.xs4all.nl                  Dirk.vanGulik@jrc.it
+39 332 78 0014                                 +39 332 78 9549
                                            fax +39 332 78 9185

ISEI/ESBA;                     The Center For Earth Observation
Joint Research Centre of the European Communities, Ispra, Italy