httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk.vanGu...@jrc.it
Subject Re: Some diffs related to the set_flag_slot()
Date Fri, 10 Jan 1997 10:09:21 GMT

On Fri, 10 Jan 1997, Brian Behlendorf wrote:

> On Tue, 7 Jan 1997 Dirk.vanGulik@jrc.it wrote:
> > Some diff's related to the set flag slot stuff. Essentially
> > a lot off calls which set just an int arg are removed
> > and replaced by the generic one.
> >
> > Seems to work; not extensively tested :-)
>
> This looks like it would cut down on the number of subroutines, maybe making
> Apache a little more slender, something it could definitely use.  +1 on the

Hold your fire:

> theory, and your patch looks alright save for the DLD stuff you tried to slip
> in :)  Maybe we could commit some of these one by one and double check they
> work?  They're not quite bugfixes, just code cleanup, if I understand it right.

Yes; that was the intention; but I screwed up my CVS; the intetion was to
have the code & doc patches; but it ended up being the DLD and code
instead. Bear with me while I send a new one.

Dw.

P.S> On the side of DLD; who _U_S_E_S_ it; or who has ever usedd
     AddModule/ClearModule ? Cause I have a feeling it was never
     used/tried/tested :-)

Dw.