httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Korthof>
Subject Re: [BUG]s : ErrorDocument and kill -HUP behavior
Date Mon, 20 Jan 1997 05:10:05 GMT
Umm -- the problem with ErrorDocument also seems dependant on some stuff
I'm working on, which is not part of the code base.  I'm not sure how the
stuff I wrote would trigger that problem (esp. only under such specialized
conditions -- I have two additional directives, and if either one is not
in the .conf file, things seem to work fine.... whatever....), but clearly
it's doing something.

Anyway, if I do find something wrong in the code base, I'll mention it;
and the bug with SIGHUPs being ignored is definitely present w/o the stuff
I'm working on (we see it on our live servers)...

     -- Ed Korthof        |  Web Server Engineer --
     --    |  Organic Online, Inc --
     -- (415) 278-5676    |  Fax: (415) 284-6891 --

View raw message