httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: please test snprintf (really this time)
Date Mon, 13 Jan 1997 02:39:15 GMT
The diffs between linux (libc 5.4.17 and 5.3.12) native snprintf and
ap_snprintf are huge, they all look like 0 differences though.  The
good-diff only has the -0 differences for mynegdouble.  I've included the
diff against native.

IRIX 6.2 doesn't have snprintf.  Attached is the good-diff using SGI's cc.
This was on a 32-bit system.  It looks like a lot of 0 differences.

Dean