httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: [BUG]: "DocumentRoot behaves strangely within VirtualHost" on Irix (fwd)
Date Wed, 29 Jan 1997 09:43:47 GMT
I am seeing more and more of these reports due to conflicts between what a
user thinks is a virtual server and what the server does.  This is, of
course, caused by the "non-IP intensive virtualhost support".

Perhaps either the syntax needs to be changed or the server can be tweaked
to make this less likely?