httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache/src mod_info.c
Date Tue, 28 Jan 1997 04:32:52 GMT
On Mon, 27 Jan 1997, Alexei Kosut wrote:

> On Mon, 27 Jan 1997, Marc Slemko wrote:
>
> > BTW, should we standardize on a format for commits that close PRs?
>
> No, since we haven't standardized on a bug database yet. Remember that
> I refuse to use one that doesn't communicate with me via email. So I
> will never know if I'm closing a PR or not.

Hey, this one communicates via email.  Just subscribe to the
apache-bugdb list...

Well, it does for new bug reports. I _think_ I know what we need to do to
make it send copies of all modifications to the list, just need to check
it and mail Brian about it...

The next step is to make it accept comments (which go in the "Unformatted
area") via email, so you can add a comment to the record just by following
up to the email.  To modify or close it you need to use the web interface,
though.  Making it do the email thing is not (that) difficult.  It is
being done with FreeBSD and works quite well via email.