httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache/src mod_info.c
Date Tue, 28 Jan 1997 01:58:32 GMT
Now the even better question...

Fixing it isn't a problem.  I know I can do that eventually; I have big
hammers. The problem is how I test it without screwing things up each
time.  <sigh> Guess it's times to temporarily copy the respository to a
temp dir on taz and disable mail to the list... but if you do see odd
messages, that's probably just me testing on a seperate repository.

(tcsh?  Never!  I'm not one of those people.  I'm one of thems people
that like a real shell, even if it is a bit lame...)

If you check the history file you will find lots of people (well, a few)
are doing remote commits...