httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache/src CHANGES mod_userdir.c
Date Sat, 25 Jan 1997 22:42:12 GMT
http://dev.apache.org/private/bugdb.cgi

You need a password and login to access it; you have one, even if you may
not remember it.

To display a list of bugs, just search the database without entering any
search text.

To display a particular bug number rewrite to CGI to let you do that.

If a report is "yours" to deal with claim ownership of it by modifying the
responsible person.  Then every once in a while review all the PRs you own
to be sure they aren't getting stale.

If a problem gets fixed, close it and note the revision number the file
was fixed in and what the next release/beta is that it will be fixed in.

When things are actually going to it (hint, hint Brian <g>), subscribe to
apache-bugdb to get a list of changes as they happen.

I would like it if it could be accessed from the command line on taz, but
it can't really right now.  (reads can with query-pr but editing is a
different matter)