httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: Our image, up-to-date website, and PR #44
Date Fri, 24 Jan 1997 16:24:38 GMT
Use the gnats database.  Make the mailing list report all additions and
updates to bugs.  Remove the other bug-report form that sends mail.  Make
people check the database before submitting a report.  Make the database
actually contain useful information when they do check.

Sounds like a good start anyway.  <g>