httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: Countdown to 1.2b5
Date Fri, 24 Jan 1997 06:50:55 GMT
I doubt that will happen before 1.2 unless some wizard does some magic.
The description of the problems:

        http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Protocols/HTTP/Performance/Apache.html

The first one is reasonably easy to understand and doesn't look that bad
and could _possibly_ be implemented very easily if you are lucky, but
could possibly result in some server design changes, but the second one
could be hell to figure out if you aren't lucky.