httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: snprintf and release schedule
Date Mon, 20 Jan 1997 00:58:18 GMT
On Sun, 19 Jan 1997, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> So far, I'm running it on a underloaded machine with no problems.
> I'm also picking thru the diffs by "hand" to cross-refering the
> variables... slow going.

Tell me about it.  <g>  The easiest way I have found is to run a script no
the diff that appends something like /* ZZZZ */ to each modified line,
then just going through the source knowing that any line with that on was
changed.

Well, I just finished going through my patch again and didn't find any
problems.  I'll make up a very slightly updated patch minus the
mod_fastcgi stuff and send it out.