httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: stat()ing, and squishing, and multiviews
Date Sat, 18 Jan 1997 01:45:56 GMT
Works for me:

http://alive/~marcs/printenv/foo (printenv doesn't exist; printenv.cgi
does):

GATEWAY_INTERFACE=CGI/1.1
REMOTE_HOST=alive.ampr.ab.ca
HTTP_FROM=
REMOTE_ADDR=127.0.0.1
QUERY_STRING=
REMOTE_PORT=1664
DOCUMENT_ROOT=/usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs
HTTP_USER_AGENT=Lynx/2.5FM  libwww-FM/2.14
HTTP_ACCEPT=video/quicktime, video/x-mpeg2, video/mpeg, text/html,
text/plain,
PATH_TRANSLATED=/usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs/foo
SCRIPT_FILENAME=/home/marcs/public_html/printenv.cgi
HTTP_HOST=alive
SERVER_SOFTWARE=Apache/1.2b5-dev
PATH=/home/marcs/bin:/sbin:/usr/sbin:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin/:/usr/local/
HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE=en
SERVER_PROTOCOL=HTTP/1.0
HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING=gzip, compress
PATH_INFO=/foo
REQUEST_METHOD=GET
SERVER_ADMIN=marcs@znep.com
SERVER_PORT=80
SCRIPT_NAME=/~marcs/printenv
FILEPATH_INFO=/foo
SERVER_NAME=alive.ampr.ab.ca

If anyone can make it not work please let me know.