httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: and now back to snprintf (fwd)
Date Wed, 15 Jan 1997 06:13:29 GMT
Cough.

I don't see how this works.  Either you have to allocate an array of
infinite length or you have to parse and modify the format string, no?

A log message to errorlog when things are truncated would be cool, but
could potentially cause problems where snprintf is used with the intent of
truncating things in normal operation.  That isn't done in the current
code (because, well... nothing used snprintf...) but it could be done in
the future.