httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject and now back to snprintf
Date Tue, 14 Jan 1997 05:12:28 GMT
Ok, because of the issues that came up on the weekend the snprintf stuff
probably won't be ready for a beta in the next few days like I had hoped.
:(

I still have to finish converting my patches to use ap_snprintf, which
would take a couple of evenings if I got the time.

Then there is making ap_snprintf work properly on 64-bit machines.
...there is a definite problem there, things like getting 184 when it
should be 429.  This may or may not be easy.  I have access to a 64-bit
machine to test on now, so who knows... could be minor, could be so major
we can't do it before 1.2.

There are also a few cleanups in ap_snprintf that need to be made based on
feedback from various platforms.

Anyone want to expand on the suexec docs and warnings?