httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject PLEASE try compiling snprintf.c (was: Re: snprintf.c uploaded)
Date Sun, 12 Jan 1997 08:27:01 GMT
Ok, everyone please grab a copy, rename snprintf and vsnprintf in the file
to something else, then try compiling (with -Wall and -ansi if your
compiler supports them) on all platforms you can.  eg.
	gcc -ansi -Wall -c snprintf.c

...and report any errors or warnings.  Please also send a list of
platforms it compiled on without problems.