httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: problem with log url overflow found
Date Sat, 11 Jan 1997 23:48:30 GMT
Did you check to be sure it isn't in /usr/include/sys/errno.h or something
like that?  (sys is often a symlink to somewhere, and if you do a find on
/usr/include, it won't follow symlinks unless you tell it to...)

Please try compiling the attached program just to be sure it really won't
work.  I sortof expect that some systems won't have ENAMETOOLONG, but I
would expect Linux to.  sigh.

The other option, as suggested, is to remove multiple '/'s in a row,
however I am not convinced that will solve all the problems.