httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject Re: Release schedule for 1.2b5
Date Sat, 11 Jan 1997 18:22:37 GMT
On Sat, 11 Jan 1997, Randy Terbush wrote:

> Can someone remind me when we expect to release 1.2b5? It would
> be very nice to have a version to point people to related
> to this overflow report.
>
> I need a comment (3 to be exact) regarding the suexec() changes
> I posted yesterday.

What about giving it 3 days (release on Monday). There's probably a batch
of patches in the Q that'd get dug out given an impending release.

I forget the details of Brian's proposal from yesterday for a 1.2 final
release (and b5/b6 in between), but unless there's a better timetable,
that's a good place to start. Ben should be setting these timetables
or handing the 1.2 release management over to someone who will. Frequent
status reports would help a LOT.

rob