httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject WWW Form Bug Report: "Wrong year for SSI DATE_LOCAL when inside an include file" on Solaris 2.x (fwd)
Date Tue, 07 Jan 1997 00:18:47 GMT

Acked.

To make it clear, put the HTML shown below in a html file and
include that file (virtual include) in another and the date is wrong.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon Jan 6 14:55:15 1997
From: gcrider@clm.org
To: apache-bugs%apache.org@organic.com
Subject: WWW Form Bug Report: "Wrong year for SSI DATE_LOCAL when inside an include file"
on Solaris 2.x

Submitter: gcrider@clm.org
Operating system: Solaris 2.x, version:
Version of Apache Used: 1.2b4
Extra Modules used: mime_module access_module auth_module negotiation_module includes_module
dir_module cgi_module userdir_module alias_module env_module config_log_module asis_module
imap_module action_module browser_module referer_log_module rewrite_mod
ule status_module info_module dbm_auth_module msql_auth_module expires_module headers_module
usertrack_module
URL exhibiting problem: http://www.leaderu.com/~gcrider/ssi_error.html

Symptoms:
--
When I use an SSI virtual include of a file containing a
DATE_LOCAL command, the year comes back 1969 for DATE_LOCAL

<!--#config timefmt="%Y" -->

1995 - <!--#echo var="DATE_LOCAL" -->

If this code appears directly in an HTML file (say index.html)
it produces the expected "1995 - 1997". If the code is in
an include file, and then referenced with a virtual include,
it produces "1995 - 1969". I also tried using a %y instead of a
%Y. I got the same result.

--

Backtrace: